Terms & Conditions
We’ve tried as best as we could to simplify the terms and conditions you automatically agree to when browsing our website by adding a plain and simple explanation to certain sections of this page where necessary
You acknowledge and agree that you will only use the Website on a personal and non-commercial basis and information obtained from the Website. Our website:
- shall not be used, or permitted to be used, for any commercial or non-personal purpose;
- shall not be removed, copied or reproduced, unless give permission by Pet Butlers;
- shall not be disrupted in any way, by for example interfering with the software of the Website.
In simple terms, when using the Website, you are forbidden to steal any of our content or hack or disrupt the Website in any way shape or form. If so, criminal prosecution may be enforced.
Pet Butlers, including but not limited to its directors, employees and third-party content providers, does not under any circumstances make any warranty or guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Pet Butlers makes every effort to ensure that the Website is running efficiently, effectively and smoothly, however we take no responsibility and will not be liable for the Website being unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
In simple terms, although we will try our hardest and utmost to keep the website running smoothly and efficiently, errors sometimes might and will happen.
If during the process of becoming a member you provide any information which is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we suspect that such information is untrue we may suspend, terminate or refuse both your current and future access to and use of the Website.
In simple terms, when you sign up for membership/account with Pet Butlers, you need to provide accurate information. If you don’t, we may suspend, terminate or refuse future access to our website.
When you place an order with Pet Butlers, it is an offer by you to purchase a particular Product or Products for the specified price shown on the Website at the time of the order and in accordance with these Terms.
Pet Butlers reserves the right to reject your offer to purchase Products for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, errors in pricing, errors in Product descriptions, you trying to purchase more than normal retail quantities and Product unavailability. Under such circumstances, Pet Butlers may contact you to notify you and make alternate arrangements.
Prices and availability of Products are subject to change without notice.
Pet Butlers will not be held liable or responsible for lack of stock or sold out items due to third party supplier or manufacturer issues. In the event of this occurring, Pet Butlers may contact you in order to offer an alternative item, refund or credit.
Pet Butlers reserves the right to limit purchases to normal retail quantities.
In simple terms, we may have to cancel your order if we find a pricing error, wrong Product description, or if we believe you a buying too much. We’re also able to change prices without notice but we will always do this within reason. If one of our suppliers can’t get a product we’ll contact you to let you know and offer another product, a refund or credit.
You acknowledge that all material published or appearing on the Website, including but not limited to designs, logos, graphics, images, icons, photographs, information, pictures, and other materials, including all third party content and user generated content (collectively, Content) is the sole property of the Proprietor. The Content may not be reproduced, published or transmitted without prior written consent from the Proprietor. Infringement of copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
The words “Pet Butlers” is a registered trademark and governed under intellectual property law. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
In simple terms, our website team work really hard to make the Website run smoothly and efficiently. If you steal any of our property we may take legal action.
Privacy and Personal Information
In the event that a specific Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, Pet Butlers reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at the incorrect price.
If there is any discrepancy between the prices shown in Pet Butlers emails or other promotional material and the prices shown on the Website due to human error, Pet Butlers reserves the right to nominate which price the Product will be sold for. We will be not held liable or responsible in any way.
In simple terms, If there’s a price difference between an item in any marketing material and a product on our website, we will have the final say on the price. Hopefully, mistakes like this will be minimal
You acknowledge and accept that:
- The information provided on the Website or any other material accessed via the Website is general information and should not be used as advice.
- The content of the Website is subject to change without notice. Pet Butlers reserve the right to update and make changes to the Website without any notice to users of the Website.
- While Pet Butlers makes every effort to ensure that the information and other material provided on the Website is current and accurate all information and material on the Website is provided in good faith and to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations as to the accuracy, reliability of information and material provided on the Website.
- Pet Butlers, including but not limited to its directors, employees and third party content providers, does not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence), and is not liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect), resulting from any reliance or action taken by you on any information or material accessed through the Website or for errors, or omissions from, the information provided on the Website.
- Photographs, illustrations and packaging images shown on the Website are a representation of the Products advertised and the appearance of actual Products may vary.
- You will make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or material provided on the Website.
In simple terms, we always try to keep our product descriptions, images and other information up to date, but cannot guarantee that they’re always totally accurate. While we have our own veterinarian on board to help us out with pet food, medicines and more, we ask that you use our website’s advice as a guide only. Always consult your own veterinarian for more information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (Third Party Website). Those links are provided to you as a free service for your convenience only.
Any dealing between you and a Third Party Website is solely between you and the owner of that website and you use and access any Third Party Website at your own risk. You may not make any claim against Pet Butlers in relation to your use and access to any Third Party Website. Any link from the Website directing you to a Third Party Website does not imply our endorsement or approval of that Third Party Website, or any product or service being offered, provided, advertised or promoted on that Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, we do not make or give any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to any Third Party Website, including but not limited to the currency, reliability, accuracy and completeness of information provided on that Third Party Website.
In simple terms, our website might sometimes link you to other websites or companies. While we trust these sites, once you’ve left ours, we can’t be responsible for anything that goes on there.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Information about the Products that are sold on the Website have been largely sourced from third parties, who are the manufacturers, suppliers and/ or retailers of those Products (Third Party Information).
You agree and acknowledge that where the Website sets out Third Party Information, that Third Party Information is being made available by us to you as a free service for your convenience only. Whilst we will not knowingly provide incorrect information, any reliance on Third Party Information is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Pet Butlers does not give any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of Third Party Information provided on the Website and we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us by third parties.
In simple terms, we get our product information from the people that make or supply them, so we can’t be held responsible the accuracy of that information.
Consumer Guarantees – your right to refund, replacement or credit
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) is the national law for fair trading and consumer protection. Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts, or modifies any right, remedy or consumer guarantee available to you under the ACL.
You are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from Pet Butlers when a product fails to meet one of the automatic consumer guarantees provided under the ACL, including that:
- The product is faulty or of unacceptable quality;
- The product does not match the product description; and
- The product is unfit for the intended purposes (does not do what it is meant to);
The consumer guarantees will not apply where you have:
- caused the product to become damaged (such as using the product in a way that it is not intended to be used);
- have mistreated or abused the product (intentionally or unintentionally);
- received what you asked for but changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere or decided you do not like the product; or
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
In simple terms, when shopping online at Pet Butlers, you’re protected by Australian Consumer Law. That means we’ll supply you with a refund, replacement or credit if the product you receive is damaged, doesn’t match its description or does not do what it says it will do. You will be required to provide proof of purchase if you wish to claim a refund, replacement or credit from Pet Butlers. However if you’ve broken the product, or just decided you don’t like it for example, we aren’t able to offer a refund.
Limitation of Liability
Where an Act of Parliament suggests any term, condition or warranty in the Terms and liability cannot be excluded, the liability of Pet Butlers will be limited.
Pet Butlers total liability shall in no circumstances exceed:
- in the case of products, the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products, the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products, or the payment of the cost of having the products repaired; or
- in the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
In simple terms, unless the law says so, Pet Butlers liability is limited to the cost of the replacement of your product or the cost of having it repaired.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
In simple terms, you are responsible for your actions while using Pet Butlers Website. You agree to any damage or loss we suffer as a result of you doing something you shouldn’t be doing while using the Website.
Coupons and Discount Codes
Pet Butlers may issue coupons or discount codes from time to time for use on the Website (Discount Codes).
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders;
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code;
- Are not transferrable (unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code) or redeemable for cash or credit; and
- Must be entered prior to completing your order.
You acknowledge and agree that Pet Butlers reserves the right to:
- Modify the terms of, cancel or restrict the use of Discount Codes at any time for whatever reason;
- Exclude certain Products from Discount Codes.
In simple terms, sometimes we need to change or cancel Discount Codes without notice, for example when they are being misused. Also, we reserve the right to choose which items a Discount Code applies to.
We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a quick and sensible manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Pet Butlers does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays and we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided in relation to the date and time of delivery.
Pet Butlers reserves the right to not ship to remote or rural locations.
In simple terms, we do our best to ensure our Products get to you on time but sometimes mistakes or issues may occur.
If any portion of the Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that will not affect or impair the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining terms and those remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
In simple terms, any terms are deemed invalid or illegal can be removed and the remaining Terms will be valid and enforceable.
You must be over the age of 18 years and/or able to enter into a legally binding contract to use the Website.
These Terms, and your use of the Website shall be governed by the laws in existence in Australia. Any claim(s) related to petbutlers.com.au, its constituents, and/or services provided by Pet Butlers shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and you agree to submit to having the matter dealt with in a court within New South Wales, Australia.
In simple terms, If a problem arises between us and you the problem might have to be settled in a court of law within New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or the Terms please contact us
- Headings are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of these Terms.
- Words denoting persons includes natural persons, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, bodies corporate and unincorporated associations of persons.
- Words imparting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa. Words imparting a gender shall include every gender and references to persons shall include an individual, company, corporation, firm or partnership.
- References to includes or including or like words or expressions shall mean without limitation.
In simple terms, everyone interprets things differently, but that doesn’t affect the legal meaning of these Terms.
“Product” means the goods and/ or services being offered by us and promoted through the Website.
“Product Information” means the specific information relating to a Product as set out on the Product Page.
“Product Page” means the relevant page of the Website on which a Product is promoted.