Hills Science Diet Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken And Rice Medley Adult Wet Cat Food The Perfect Balance Of Taste And Nutrition
- Mouthwatering cat food with a precise balance of key nutrients to support ideal energy and body weight in grown felines
- Provides adult cats with high-quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
- Made with purposeful, easily digestible ingredients your adult cat will love
- Supports a grown cat’s immunity with clinically proven antioxidants and Vitamin C+E
- Rich, high-quality protein and clinically proven antioxidants
- Delicious roasted chicken and rice with tasty morsels and tender vegetables in a mouthwatering sauce
- Create variety by adding this as a mixer to your cat’s kibble or serve as a full meal
- Made with natural ingredients
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Adult cats 1 – 6 years of age
Not Recommended For:
- Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- If this is a new food for your pet, mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period
- Keep fresh water available at all times
Using 79.37g can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|2.3kg||2 1/2 can|
|3.6kg||3 1/2 can|
|5.4kg||4 1/2 can|
|7.3kg||5 1/2 can|
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Spinach, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, L?Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Taurine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L?Ascorbyl?2?Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta?Carotene.
Crude Protein, Min. 5.5% (55g/kg); Crude Fat, Min. 3% (30g/kg); Crude Fiber, Max. 2% (20g/kg); Moisture, Max. 85% (850g/kg).
837 kcal ME/kg; 66 kcal ME/can